Monday, September 7, 2009

Careful what you wish for...

Ok, so I’ve finally decided to create a blog. My reasons for doing so are varied, but anyone who knows me knows I have an opinion on just about everything. Not everyone agrees with me and that’s ok, I don’t expect you to. I don’t agree with all of you either. Just know that above all else, I respect your right to your opinion no matter what it is. All I ask is that you do the same. That said, be prepared to see things you don’t like, agree with, or think are just downright offensive. I am an equal opportunity offender. I have no sacred cows. If you can’t laugh at it, it’s probably not worth knowing or doing.

Being new to this, I’m not sure exactly how this will all pan out, but I’m hoping that this blog can be used partly as a forum for discussion. Feel free to comment on my posts, I enjoy challenges to my opinions. I feel it’s one way in which new things are learned. Also, I expect to use this as a place to document things in my life like the milestones of my sons development, things I make in the kitchen, and the “epic fails” I sometimes commit that make me (and I hope you) laugh.

Without further ado, I present…. Home is where the kitchen is.

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!

    Looking foward to the show :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool intro! Sounds awful serious, though. My rule is that I respect anyone's opinion, uncondtionally, as long as it agrees completely with my own.

    I note that the last entry in my own blog was in June. That shows how dedicated a blogger I am. First thing I did when I reconnected was look for yours. Glad to find it!

    ReplyDelete